(1) Trauma Management
(2) Disaster Management
(5) Humanitarian Assistance
In order to speed up the reviewing process, it is necessary for the authors to respect observe the following items according to Author Guideline. Otherwise, the submitted article will be returned to the author for correction.
1) Essential submission files:
- Title page file,
- Anonymised manuscript file,
- Reviewer Suggestion file. Any submitted article that does not have this file will be rejected initially.
2) General characteristics of the files:
- It should not be in track change mode or have comments or highlights.
- In all files, the text must be in one column.
- Abbreviations, if used, should be defined on their first appearance in the text (separately in the abstract and in the main text).
3) Title page file properties:
- The title of the article (not all in capital letters, only the first word should be capitalized),
- The names of all authors with scientific affiliation including email,
- Name and details of the corresponding author (address, phone and email),
- Running title in a maximum of 60 characters including space,
- Number of tables and figures.
4) Anonymised manuscript file properties:
Include all parts of the article in the following order:
- Title and abstract,
- Introduction (the purpose of the article should be given under Objectives sub-heading at its end),
- Tables and figures.
- Each of the above sections should start from the beginning of a page.
5) Abstract page features:
- It should be on one page at all.
- First the title of the article, then the word Abstract in the next line and then the body of the abstract.
- Less than 250 words.
- Sections: Background, Objectives, Method, Results, Conclusion and Keywords (3 to 5 words).
6) The footnote sub-headings:
- Acknowledgment (optional),
- Author’s contributions,
- Conflict of Interests (if there is no conflict of interests the word 'None' should be used),
- Funding/Support (if there is no funding/support the word 'None' should be used),
- Ethical statements
- In Vancouver format with DOI if possible.
- Should be in text format not in EndNote mode.
8) Tables and figures:
- Should be placed at the end of the article, after the references, each on a separate page.
- Each table should have a title at the top of the table, should be in Microsoft Word table format (not using the Enter or tab keys) and should have a border, with no color.
- Each figure should also have a title that appears below it.
- The figure should be in good quality for printing and should place in the anonymised manuscript file. However, the author can submit them separately in image formats and not PDF as Figures.
9) Reviewer Suggestion file properties:
- This file must include the full name, academic address and email of at least 3 reviewers in the field related to the subject of the article.
- Any submitted article that does not have this file will be rejected initially.
10) Tips during article submission:
- All authors must be entered in the same order accordance with the title page and all of them should have a valid email.
- The keywords should be copied as 3 to 5 words, not one word.